Top Weight-Loss Sites

Saturday 16 November 2013

Did you keep your new year's resolution to stay fit?


Do you ever get that guilty feeling where you know should exercise or complete that workout, especially when you recall your new year resolutions? The ones about getting fit and stay fit? There’s one month to go until 2013 is history, so how are you doing? If you’re like me, the answer is – not very well.

Living in the UK, spring and summer was reasonable so there was no real reason for procrastinating. My exercise regime of choice is cycling. I met up with a friend who has just got back into cycling. Something he did in his youth. He now cycles around 30 miles on a single trip. But, how does he maintain the required level of fitness to cycle such, at least to me, large distances even if the weather isn’t ideal?

I was hoping to hear an excuse like, ‘I wait until the weather is great for cycling’, I didn’t hear that. What I did hear was, ‘I have a cycle roller trainer so I can still practice cycling and maintain my fitness level’.

I did some research to find out what the market is like for cycle roller machines and found you can buy one in the UK for as little as £70 if you choose to buy the Tacx Trainer. But, as with most things the price increases as the quality increases. For a top quality machine you would be looking at paying around £400 for a machine like the Bkool Turbo Trainer. Winter is rapidly approaching so now would be a great time to investigate investing in a cycle roller machine/trainer. When the year ends, you will get a little satisfaction knowing you kept your resolve to do what you promised to do at the beginning of 2013.

Then again you could always sing yourself to fitness and health with Tabata Workout music.

No comments:

Post a Comment